Fall / Winter Arm Strength & Velocity Program
Who should participate? Pitchers, catchers and position players
Ages: 12 - 18 years old
Dates: 6 Week Sessions - see below for schedule
Price: $300 per session (Choose One Day)
Class Size: 12 students per class
About the Instructor
Coach AJ Fagan is a former minor league pitcher with the Pittsburgh Pirates and has 10 years of professional coaching experience.
- Crossover Symmetry
- We will be using this medically designed rotator cuff and scapular strengthening system to enhance shoulder health and performance, as well and build velocity.
- Y-T-I program
- This program is a series of shoulder movements while using 2-5 lbs weights. The weights will create shoulder stability for the small muscles surrounding the rotator cuff.
- Professional long toss program
- This will be a progressive long toss pushing the boundaries of our arms each week • When it comes to arm strength, distance=Velocity!
- Throwing with our lower half
- The Importance of our legs and how to use them properly to get more from our arm
- Core strength & conditioning
- Wrist and forearm strengthening
- MPH analysis each week