LADY FURY TRAVEL TEAM
To provide opportunities and exposure while competing at the highest levels in youth baseball and softball while instilling discipline, teamwork, sportsmanship, honesty and integrity. Game On 13 Fury and Lady Fury teaches our players to respect the game, work hard, trust the process and play for each other.
Age Ranges include: 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u
Professional paid coaching by former college or former professional baseball players and/or current coaches
- Bat bags, sweatshirts and head-to-toe uniform package included
- Use of Game On 13 facility for free during the season i.e., if you’re on a Spring team you will have use of the facility April-June, etc. Winter months are not included November-March
- WBA schedule for Spring, Summer & Fall
- Tournament entries per season - 4 fall tournaments, 7 summer tournaments with Winter Training as well Strength and Yoga provided by Game On Strength.
Our Program Goals:
1. Provide EVERY player with an opportunity to learn, develop and improve their individual baseball/softball skills on a regular basis.
2. Provide EVERY player with an atmosphere that encourages mental, social and emotional growth and maturity.
3. Field Successful teams at Every Level.
4. Prepare each player for high school and college if that is REALISTIC for your child.